The VCU Office of the University Registrar helps undergraduates, graduate, nondegree-seeking and senior citizen students with all aspects of the course registration process. 

All students should be familiar with the university's academic regulations, which take precedence over individual program policies and guidelines. Students enrolled in undergraduate programs should review the university bulletin for undergraduate-only regulations and graduate students should review the bulletin for graduate-only regulations.

Course delivery methods

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many courses have changed from in-person delivery to a hybrid or online format. In addition, your course may meet synchronously or asynchronously. Make sure you understand these terms by reviewing the course modality definitions.

Special circumstances