Manage student records

Need to update your student records? Select one of the options below or contact our office for assistance. 

Personal information

Let us know if you need to update your contact information, legal name or name of use. 

Major or minor

Learn how to change or declare your major, concentration or minor.

Record access

Select a proxy and manage who has access to your student records.

In-state classification

Learn how to apply for reclassification as an in-state student.

Understanding student privacy

Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, you can request that any or all directory information not be released without your consent. For more information, visit: