Digital Diplomas & Certificates
A Certified Electronic Credential Overview
VCU now offers digital diplomas and certificates! These are certified electronic credentials known as a CeDiploma or CeCertificate (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)! This service is available to students who graduated December 2022 or later at a charge of $17.95.
How to Access Your Digital Diploma or Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
The Benefits of Going Digital
- Employers love the CeDiploma! It is simple to read, easy to understand, and is directly validated by your institution in seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited sharing with family, friends, and employers. You can even share it on social media!
- Show instant proof of your education using Validation Services.
- Save the PDF on as many devices as you want.
- Enhance your resume by adding the CeDiD* and validation URL directly to it!
*CeDiD = a unique 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates. For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For additional information about digital credentials, their features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
More About Digital Credentials
Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
View commonly asked questions about the CeDiploma or CeCertificate