Degree Works auditing tool
Degree Works is an online tool academic advisors can use to help students track degree progress.
Tutorials for advisors
- Logging Into Degree Works - Advisors
- Degree Works Academic Audit
- Finding a population of students
- Finding an individual student
- How to Freeze Audits in Degree Works for Graduation (undergraduate)
- How to Freeze Audits in Degree Works for Graduation (graduate)
- How to Freeze an Audit in Degree Works for Graduation (professional)
To stay informed of Degree Works updates or outages, subscribe to the Degree Works Listserv.
When saving or printing a copy of an audit, be aware of FERPA regulations. If a substitution or waiver request is necessary, fill out a Substitution/Waiver form and submit it to the Degree Audit office. If you have any questions locating the form, contact your appropriate dean’s office representative for academic affairs or advising.